This article or section contains spoilers regarding an upcoming or recently released product. For those who would like to avoid said information, please turn back or proceed with caution.
Racing Sports Network reporter
- "Jackson Storm set a new record today when he pulled off the fastest lap ever recorded."
- —Shannon Spokes, a Cars 3 trailer
Shannon Spokes is an on-the-track reporter in the Piston Cup Racing Series. She drives up alongside racers and interviews them in the middle of the action. She is a 2016 Saxon GTSC.  Her numer plate is RSNSPKS.
Spokes interviews Piston Cup racers in Cars 3.
Profiles and statistics
- Official character description
- "Spokes weaves her way into the middle of the action for in-the-moment interviews, and she's not afraid to ask racers the tough questions."
- "On-the-track reporting is what Shannon Spokes does best. Always in the middle of the action, she is known for weaving her way into the trickiest of interviews and shines as an RSN pit road reporter. She asks the tough questions and does in-the-moment interviews in the pits and on the track. If there is a big success - or a big mess - just look for Shannon. She's the one in the stylish headset."
- Shannon Spake - Cars 3
- Her name is based on Shannon Spake, a NASCAR correspondent and college football and basketball reporter for Fox Sports.
- Her Polish last name, Syrena is reference to car Syrena, Polish automobilemanufactured from 1957 to 1972 by the Fabryka Samochodów Osobowych (FSO) in Warsaw and from 1972 to 1983 by Fabryka Samochodów Małolitrażowych (FSM) in Bielsko-Biała.
Names in other languages
|Polish||Irena Syrena||Irena Siren|
|Spanish||Shannon Spokes||Shannon Spokes|
|Latin Spanish||Vagonessa Huppenwagen||Vagonessa Huppenwagen|