Purple, white, yellow
Piston Cup Racer (former)
Rusty Cornfuel is one of the cars that race for the Tow Cap team in the Piston Cup Racing Series, along with Clarkson. He is a Brawny Motor Co. Spark GT that is painted purple and white, with the number 4 painted on his roof and doors. The Tow Cap logo is printed on his hood, as well as his trunk.
CarsIn Cars, Rusty is one of the thirty-six competitors at the Motor Speedway of the South against the likes of Lightning McQueen, Strip Weathers, Chick Hicks and many others. He is first seen racing alongside Floyd Mulvihill, when Lightning McQueen passes him by using the wall to squeeze through the gap between it and Floyd. Later, Rusty is involved in the huge accident, but does not suffer from any major damage. Between the events of Cars and Cars 3, Rusty retires and gets replaced by Jack DePost
The World of Cars Online
Profiles and statistics
- "Rusty Cornfuel grew up on a farm in Mississippi and gained his reputation among the locals for running his own racing circuit with his buddies. Rusty won most of the races and made enough money off the event to nearly sponsor himself professionally. Luckily his current sponsor, Tow Cap Hitch Protectors, came along to front the bill for his team. Now Rusty can spend his own money on more important things, like flying his buddies from the farmdown for every race."
Names in other languages
|Danish||Rusty Kornbrændstof||Rusty Kornbrændstof|
|Polish||Sławomir Rzepak||Slavomir Colza|
- Cornfuel's racing number, 4, has the second lowest value out of any Piston Cup racer in the Cars series, only beaten by Jimmy Cables and Flip Dover, both with number 00.
- In the scene of crash being viewed from the hood of Brush Curber, Cornfuel hits him in the rear end causing him to turn sideways, the very next scene Cornfuel is seen driving straight.
- Rusty is the only racer with a long spoiler.
- In the movie and on his artwork, he has purple rims. But in the diecast, he has black rims.
|The World of Cars Online|