Propwash Junction is a spectacular small village, that appears in Air Mater and Planes, full of airplanes. The village is a group of small hangars with a big airport. The highland where the village is located is shaped like a plane. A big rock dominates the village, which is "the tail of the airplane". It first appears in Air Mater when Mater takes a car to be repaired and subsequently discovers this location, Skipper's Flight School and learns how to fly. It also appears in Planes, which it was later discovered that Air Mater was a hint at the film.
- Dusty Crophopper
- Skipper Riley
- Judge Davis
- The Falcon Hawks
- Falcon Hawks Pitty
- Propwash Junction Biplane
- Skipper's Flight School
- Chug and Dottie's Fill 'n Fly
- Kernel Co
- Pancho's Fill n' Fly
- Traffic Control
- The architecture of Propwash Junction's buildings and the surrounding landscape include many mechanic pieces and silhouettes of planes, similarly to the "car-ification" process seen in Cars and Cars 2.
- Near Propwash Junction, there are other highlands shaped like planes.
- The mountains around Propwash Junction are shaped like Boeing B-17 Flying fortress Bombers.
- The advertisement board for Propwash Junction looks a lot like the logo for Radiator Springs from Cars.
- Like Radiator Springs, Propwash Junction isn't on the map.