Old Formula One racing driver
- "Mama! Don't worry, Mama, McQueen is very sad. I will beat his cry-baby bottom today!"
- —Francesco Bernoulli, Cars 2
Mama Bernoulli is Francesco Bernoulli's mother. She is red with a 01 on her side, and has hair that leads to her exhaust pipes. She also has chrome rims much like Finn McMissile's. According to Meet the Cars, Mama Bernoulli is a 1961 Formula MB1. She could be modeled on a 1960s Ferrari F1 racing car.
Francesco Bernoulli's mother is a red old design Formula One race car, bearing #01. In Cars 2, she comes to the second race in the World Grand Prix at Porto Corsa, Italy to cheer on her son. In the movie, she is seen blowing kisses at Francesco.
Profiles and statistics
- "As the mother of Italy's winningest race car, Mama Bernoulli couldn't be prouder of her son, Francesco Bernoulli. As a former Grand Prix star herself, she taught him everything he knows. She used to attend every one of Francesco's races, but her motor can't take the oil pressure anymore. Every time a race begins, she shuts her windshield and whispers to Il Gran Produttore ("the Great Manufacturer") to keep her little Francesco safe and, of course, to let him win!"
- Mama Bernoulli appears to be wearing a bonnet.
- Mama appears to have hair unlike many other cars, although it is made out of metal.