Chinese Race Car
Chinese version of Cars 2
- "Nĭ hăo, I'm very happy to be racing with you in this event. I have worked my whole life to become an excellent racer, and I'm pleased to show you my skills. Are you ready to race?"
- —Long Ge, Cars: Fast as Lightning
In the Chinese version of Cars 2, Long Ge is seen at the Tokyo welcome party with Lewis Hamilton, greeting Lightning and his team when they arrive in Tokyo. He later appears in the races in Tokyo, Italy, and London.
Cars: Fast as Lightning
Long Ge is a DTM Racer, and also somewhat resembles the BMW M3 GTR. He also has the same body as Max Schnell. He is painted red, with yellow star designs painted on his doors and the back part of his windows. He has a black grille, grey rims and an anttena on his roof. He has clear headlights, and a large red spoiler. His paint job resembles the Chinese flag.
Personality and traits
Long Ge has a humble attitude, and sees that there is more to racing than just winning.
Names in other languages
|Chinese||龙哥||Brother of Dragon|
|Polish||Long Ge||Long Ge|
- He is the Chinese counterpart of Jeff Gorvette. He replaces Jeff the time of one scene in the Chinese version, which is part of a localization of the movie in several different countries. However, he doesn't appear in the Taiwan version.
- There are peony patterns on Long's body. This was inspired by the costume of the Beijing Olympics.
- Long Ge in Chinese is 龙哥, the character Long or 龙 means "dragon". Dragon is a symbol of fortune and happiness in Chinese culture. It's also a symbol of China and Chinese ethnic.
- There are two Chinese characters 中国 on the top of Long's body. This translates to "China".
- A card with the inscription "China" and the characteristic patterns present on Long Ge's hood and trunk can be seen in the end credits (in all versions).
|Cars: Fast as Lightning|