Piston Cup racer (former)
- "Time to spread some dirt down on the track."
- —Junior Moon, Cars 3: Driven to Win
In Cars 3, along with Smokey, Louise Nash and River Scott at Smokey's Automotive Service, he gives advice to Lightning McQueen during the latter's recovery. In the movie, "Midnight" explains to Lightning McQueen how he discovered how to drift at Daytona. He will appear in flashbacks with Doc Hudson during Doc's racing days.
Cars 3: Driven to Win
Junior Moon will be a playable character in Cars 3: Driven to Win.
Profiles and statistics
- "Long before official stock car tracks existed, souped-up jalopies raced for fun on wooded back roads with only the moon to light their way. That's where Junior Moon got his start and his name. Junior raced by his own rules. Hud and all the other early Piston Cup Competitors truly loved to race with him."
- "I don't know how to win anymore. But I am not doing it anymore, so I'm not gonna win."
Names in other languages
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Ryan McGee (March 29, 2017). "New 'Cars 3' characters inspired by NASCAR legends". ESPN.
- ↑ Meet the Cars
|Cars 3: Driven to Win|