Yellow, red, blue, white
Australian Race Car
Australian version of Cars 2
Frosty is the fastest race car Down Under, proudly sporting the Australian flag. This Aussie hero is as fast on the road as he is on the dirt tracks of the Australian outback. The highlight of his career so far was showing off his speed to international audiences and racing with the world elite at the World Grand Prix. Mark "Frosty" Winterbumper is the V8 Supercar Australian representative at the World Grand Prix welcome party. Frosty will have a chance to meet Lightning McQueen, which is special opportunity for any car. Frosty has competed in the V8 Supercar since 2003 and proud of it, with his Australian paint job to prove it.
Frosty is painted blue, red, white and yellow and appears to have a part of the Australian flag on his side.
Frosty appears to be a AMG-Mercedes DTM C-Class, the same model as Max Schnell.
Frosty is a famous Australian race car.
- Cars 2 (Australian version)
- He is based on, named after and voiced by Australian V8 Supercar driver Mark Winterbottom. His paint job includes the map and flag of Australia.
- His last name is a pun on "Winterbottom" and "Bumper"
- Frosty replaces Jeff Gorvette the time of one scene in the Australian version, which is part of a localization of the movie in several countries.
- Frosty has the same car body as Max Schnell, Long Ge, Pyotr Racinov, and Jan Nilsson.
- On his diecast and in his artwork, his eyes are blue, but in the movie, they are brown.
- Lewis Hamilton: "Hey, McQueen! Over here!
Lightning McQueen: "Lewis!"
Lewis Hamilton: "Hey, man."
Lightning McQueen: "Frosty!"
Frosty: "Hey, Lightning! Can you believe this party?"
- —Lightning McQueen meets him and Lewis Hamilton at the party in Tokyo.
- Frosty: "Check out that tow truck."
Lewis Hamilton: "Man, I wonder who that guy's with."
Lightning McQueen: "Ah... Will you guys excuse me just for one little second?"
- —He notices Mater talking to Zen Master.