This article or section contains spoilers regarding an upcoming or recently released product. For those who would like to avoid said information, please turn back or proceed with caution.
|Cars 3: Driven to Win|
June 13, 2017
Cars 3: Driven to Win is a racing game, like many of the Cars games that precede it. There is a vast array of playable characters from the film, in addition to many tracks and locations. Like in Cars 2: The Video Game, players will be able to collect weapons along the track and use them against their competitors.
There are a total of 23 characters that can be unlocked in the game. To unlock more characters, the player must earn more Skill Checks or complete Master Level Events.
- Mater the Greater - Unlocked in a Master Level Event
- Bobby Swift - Unlocked by earning 4 Skill Checks
- Brick Yardley - Unlocked by earning 7 Skill Checks
- Chick Hicks - Unlocked in a Master Level Event
- Natalie Certain - Unlocked by earning 17 Skill Checks
- Fabulous Lightning McQueen - Free DLC/Update that gets downloaded in the debut of Cars 3 at teathers in the certain country.
- Arvy - Unlocked by earning 40 Skill Checks
- Dr. Damage - Unlocked by earning 70 Skill Checks
- Miss Fritter - Unlocked in a Master Level Event
- Rich Mixon - Unlocked by earning 85 Skill Checks
- Cam Spinner - Unlocked by earning 50 Skill Checks
- Jackson Storm - Unlocked in a Master Level Event
- Junior Moon - Unlocked by earning 27 Skill Checks
- Louise Nash - Unlocked by earning 57 Skill Checks
- River Scott - Unlocked by earning 77 Skill Checks
- Smokey - Unlocked by earning 124 Skill Checks
- Mack - Unlocked by collecting all 10 Mack Hats in Thomasville Playground
- Fireball Beach Sprint
- Fireball Beach Backwards Rally
- Heartland Countryside Dash
- Heartland Riverside Run
- Arizona's Copper Canyon Speedway
- Arizona Sundown Run
- Midnight Run
- Midnight Run at High Noon
- Thunder Hollow Back Country Rally
- Thunder Hollow Destruction Derby
- Thomasville Logging Camp
- Thomasville Mines
- Radiator Springs Wheel Well Run
- Radiator Springs Interstate Pass
- Florida International Concourse
- Florida International Speedway
Cars 2 Locations
- London's Buckingham Sprint (originally Buckingham Sprint)
- Go Go Tokyo! (originally Vista Run)
- Airport Runway Rally (originally Runway Tour)
- Italy's Grand Tour (originally Casino Tour)
- Radiator Springs Red Dirt Derby (originally Timberline Sprint)
Cars 2 Items
- Magnetic Mine
- Turbo Syphon
- Tracking Rockets
- High Voltage
- Booster Jets
- First Strike Rockets
- Spike Strips
- For this subject's image gallery, see Cars 3: Driven to Win/Gallery.
References to other titles
- Cars 2: The Video Game: The gameplay is very similar to the gameplay in this title, and many of the weapons, locations and techniques introduced in this game make a return. This title's composer, Chuck E. Myers, also comes back to compose the game's music.
- Cars 3: All of the playable characters are based on their appearances in this film.
- This game marks the second time Luigi and Fillmore are not playable in a Cars video game, as well as the second time Sarge is not playable after Cars: Fast as Lightning.
- The Oil Rig is the only location from Cars 2: The Video Game that does not have a track represented.
- ↑ Cars 3: Driven to Win Release Date Revealed
- ↑ Former Disney Infinity Dev's New Game Cars 3: Driven To Win Coming Soon
- ↑ Cars 3: Driven to Win is bringing Lightning and friends to consoles on June 13
|Cars 3: Driven to Win|