This article or section contains spoilers regarding an upcoming or recently released product. For those who would like to avoid said information, please turn back or proceed with caution.
Piston Cup racer
- "You can't do this! I've raced for you guys almost ten years!"
- —Brick Yardley, Cars 3
Brick Yardley is a professional race car and a friend of Lightning McQueen. He raced for the Vitoline team in the Piston Cup Racing Series for nearly ten years, after replacing James Cleanair and Aikens. However, poor Yardley was fired and replaced by a next-generation racer named Chase Racelott at the end of the 2016 season.
In Cars 3, Yardley had two wins during the 2015 Piston Cup season, but also competed in the 2016 Piston Cup season. Despite previously being able to keep up with even the best of opponents, Yardley begins to have trouble competing with next-generation models like Jackson Storm. Right before the last race of the season, Vitoline's manager fires Brick and replaces him with a new, next-generation racer named Chase Racelott.
Cars 3: Driven to Win
Yardley is a playable character in Cars 3: Driven to Win. Like most of the playable characters, he is unlocked by completing an uncertain amount of skill checks.
Profiles and statistics
- "Brick Yardley has been able to beat Lightning McQueen on several occasions. He's a great racer, but first and foremost, he's a great friend. If there's one thing he loves more than racing in the Piston Cup, it's the friendships he has made during the course of his racing career."
- "Hey, I-I had two wins last year!" - Cars 3
- "Come on! Does anybody want an autograph?" - Cars 3: Driven to Win
Names in other languages
- His name is likely a reference to the "Brickyard", a common nickname for the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
|Cars 3: Driven to Win|