Portland, Oregon, U.S.
Brent Mustangburger is an American sports-broadcasting icon. With the self-proclaimed “best stall in the garage,” the excitable 1964½ Ford Mustang is widely considered one of the most recognizable voices in the history of automobile sports television and associated with some of the most memorable moments in modern sports. At the World Grand Prix, Brent will be calling the turn-by-turn action with informed analysis and unparalleled zeal.
Planes: Fire & Rescue
He interviews Dusty and talks about his success at the beginning of the film.
Brent is painted dark blue, with the RSN logo painted on each of his doors. He has chrome rims, and wears black headphones.
Brent is a 1964½ Ford Mustang Coupe.
His licence plate is BWM539. It represents the initials and the birthday (May 1939) of his voice actor Brent Woody Musburger.
Brent works for the Racing Sports Network, as one of the announcers. He was also one of the three hosts of the World Grand Prix.
- Brent is based on, voiced by and named after ESPN/ABC sportscaster Brent Musburger.
- Brent Mustangburger is a reporter for the RSN (Racing Sports Network), which appeared prominently in Cars.
- The diecast model of Brent has brown eyes, although Brent Mustangburger himself has green eyes.
- He was originally planned to return in Cars 3, but was later scrapped from the movie.
- "That's right Darrell, McQueen's mentor, the Hudson Hornet was one of the greatest dirt track racer of all time!"- Extended Tokyo Race
- "Whoa! Francesco on the move he dramatically slides into six and is looking for more! No! Lewis slammed the door on him."- Extended Tokyo Race
- "McQueen and Francesco jacking for positions as they power down against the straight away."- Extended Tokyo Race