White, red, orange
- "Yeah, McQueen! Ka-chow!"
- —Albert Hinkey, Cars
Albert Hinkey is one of Lightning McQueen's biggest fans, who appears in Cars. He is a long, white caravan, who often wears loads of Rust-eze decals. Albert is a 1985 Boxomatic Travel'Bout 4XL, a fictional make and model.
In Cars, Albert is seen sitting in the middle of the Motor Speedway of the South, among other caravans. He shouts encouraging words to McQueen after he makes it through the big wreck caused by Chick Hicks, and honks his horn loudly, much to the annoyance of the other caravans and a tiny blue car next to him. Later, he appears next to Larry and R.M. attending the race at the Los Angeles International Speedway, where he is amazed when he and the rest of the crowd notice Doc Hudson.
Profiles and statistics
- "Albert Hinkey is McQueen's biggest fan -- known as the "Buffet Master" among friends, Al can guzzle two gas stations worth of fuel in one sitting! To match his size, Al is the biggest and best friend one can ever have."
- Douglas Keever - All appearances
Names in other languages
|French||Albert Hinkey||Albert Hinkey|
|Polish||Albert Nochal||Albert Conk|
- Despite saying he is McQueen's biggest fan, it can be said that Mia and Tia are bigger fans as they appear to be downright obsessed with him. It could be, however, that he is called that due to his large size.
- Albert is one of the very few characters that has a visible nose.
- Albert was released in the 1:55 Scale Die-Cast line, but was only made available at a charity auction. As of yet, Albert still remains unavailable to the rest of the public.
- Albert Hinkey's diecast was released at the 2015 D23 Expo in Anaheim, California with only 1000 releases. That makes him one of the rarest Mattel Cars.